Red Lion’s Sixnet series EtherTRAK Ethernet I/O Modules provide simple and secure remote monitoring for deployments in harsh environments. EtherTRAK-2 offers a low cost per I/O point and rugged environmental ratings for reliable sensor or field data collection and communication.
The EtherTRAK-2 I/O modules offer dual Ethernet ports providing network expandability or redundancy functionality supporting TCP/IP, ARP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP, HTTP, Modbus UDP/TCP Slave mode, Modbus UDP Master mode, Sixnet UDR UDP/TCP Slave mode, and Sixnet UDR UDP Master mode. Additionally, built-in security helps prevent unauthorised users with permission-level access and Firewall protection. The EtherTRAK-2 modules also offer RS-485 serial connectivity and USB connectors for easy management and communication to deployed assets.
Sixnet’s EtherTRAK-2 I/O modules are designed and built for harsh environments. With -40° to 75°C operating temperatures, UL Class I, Division 2 Group A, B, C, D listings, CSA, ATEX Zone 2, ABS, DNV, and Lloyds certified. With built-in self-resetting fuses the EthernTRAK-2 will provide years of reliable operation in any industrial environment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Wide Variety of I/O Configurations
- Powerful Networking Capabilities
- Built-in Security for Proactively Blocking Unwanted Access
- RS-485 Port for Connecting Serial Devices to Ethernet Network
- Industrial Design Supporting Deployment in Extreme Environments
- Configured via Crimson software for easy point-and-click configuration or through built-in web interface