Medigenic Compliance Keyboard for Infection Control
Esterline’s Medigenic Compliance keyboard is a cost-effective solution to improving infection control within healthcare environments. Suitable for use within medical, veterinary, dental, and food manufacturing environments – studies have shown that twice-daily cleaning of Medigenic keyboards can reduce overall contamination by 76%. Made from silicone-based material, the waterproof Essential keyboard is easy to clean with hospital-grade wipes or liquid disinfectants. Hard-wearing, with a full 2-year warranty.
- Sanitize in Seconds: Flat keyboard design quickly wipes clean with hospital-grade disinfectants. The moisture-resistant surface is comprised of a pliant
silicone-based material making it impervious to spray or liquid cleaning products.
- Medigenic Alert System: Indicators will flash and alerts will sound at user-defined intervals to promote good infection-control practices in any medical environment. Cleaning the keyboard
turns off indicator.
- High-Speed Data Entry Capability: Immediate tactile feedback enables users to touch-type with excellent tactile key response to quickly document care.
- Backlit Keys: The keyboard is usable in low-light environments to accommodate data-input accuracy and reduce patient disturbance.
- Disinfection without disconnection: Single disable key to eliminate disconnection while cleaning.
- Compliance Keyboard – 102 Keys CTF02254
- Compliance Keyboard – 105 Keys CTF02318
- Compliance Keyboard- 102 Keys and mouse CTF02379
- Compliance Keyboard – 102 Keys and mouse CTF02358
The keyboard can be combined with the Medigenic Medical Scroll Mouse
Other medical grade keyboards and accessories available from Distec include: Medigenic Essential Keyboard