Advantech ADAM-6050 accomplishes the integration of automation and enterprise systems easily through internet technology, so that users can avoid changing the entire architecture of the control system and even remotely monitor the device status more flexibly. Advantech ADAM-6000 modules are empowered by peer-to-peer (P2P) and Graphic Condition Logic (GCL), and can perform as standalone products for measurement, control and automation. Instead of having additional controllers or programming, system configurations can be done in an extremely short time with the easy-to-use and intuitive graphic utility.
- Peer-to-Peer(P2P) Connection
- Easy channel mapping from different I/O modules without extra programming effort or additional controllers.
- Utilizes Peer-to-Peer modules, just configure settings through ADAM.NET utility.
- Graphic Condition Logic (GCL)
- GCL function is built-in ADAM-6000 and ADAM-6200 modules for users to easily set up logic rules in any application
- User defined logic rules through graphical configuration environment in ADAM.NET Utility
- No additional controllers or programming is needed.
We also supply the Advantech ADAM-6060. Both the ADAM-6050 and ADAM-6060 have been integrated into Hikvision’s Surveillance Solutions, to learn more about this solution read our blog ‘Integrating Advantech Data Capture I/O Modules with Hikvision’s Surveillance Solutions’ here >