Join our webinar, on June 24th at 10 am GMT, to learn how Red Lion Smart HMI solutions can be used as an Edge SCADA System to process data, improve operational efficiency, and reduce costs.
In today’s modern production, automation components perform multiple tasks to increase machine performance and operating profit. Edge computing and edge automation offer a range of benefits and new opportunities for machine manufacturers to add value to their equipment while reducing costs. Red Lion’s Smart HMI offers processing companies comprehensive functions for decentralised data processing.
During the webinar, Michael, Paola and Andy will present Red Lion’s range of HMIs and discuss, using real-life examples, how they can be utilised as an Edge SCADA System to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs. Participants will gain a better understanding of how Red Lion can help them in taking their first steps to make their plant IoT ready.
- Overview of Red Lion HMI range
- Standard HMI v. Red Lion HMI
- Red Lion HMI as Edge Scada System with real-life examples
- Andrew Byrne, Sales Manager at Distec Ltd
- Paola Hopwood, Strategic Account Manager UK, EIRE and Italy, Red Lion Controls
- Michael Lefeuvre, Regional Product Manager, Europe and Africa
- Andy Lester, Field Application Engineer, Red Lion Controls
Time and Date:
10 am (GMT) June 24th (approx 40mins)
Who should attend:
- OT professionals
- Anyone interested in Smart Manufacturing and IIoT for diverse plants
To register to attend, click here