Extend the Connected Factory to a Smart IT Factory Environment
Be ready for the next generation of automation and networking environments
To watch this webinar, click here >
Listen to Distec and Red Lion Controls discuss how to transform connected equipment to an intelligent Smart IT Network with Red Lion’s solutions.
The demands on data transport in automated factories are becoming higher and increase with new, future standards. 5G, high bandwidths for high volume data, and direct cloud connections will soon become standards that have to be considered in today’s environments.
How do I make my existing production fit for the next generation of data transfer? Access our webinar for SMART IT environments in the future factory. During the Webinar we will explore how to seamlessly transform your existing equipment ready for Smart IT Networks and real-time data exchange.
- Overview of Networking Solutions for various demands
- Introduction of the new Gigabit managed Industrial Ethernet NT4008 PROFINET
- Insight into NT4008’s real-time PROFINET capabilities
- Edge Automation Series FlexEdge ™ for OT/IT convergence
Who should access:
- IT and OT professionals
- Anyone interested in Smart IT Networking for diverse plants
- Andrew Byrne, Sales Manager at Distec Ltd
- Paola Hopwood, Strategic Account Manager UK, EIRE and Italy, Red Lion Controls
- Michael Lefeuvre, Regional Product Manager, Europe and Africa
- Andy Lester, job title, Red Lion Controls