Elo Wallaby Self-Service Stands
The Elo Wallaby Self-Service Stands come in two configurations – countertop or floor mounted, both help to simplify installation of interactive experiences in public, high-traffic environments. The sleek, space-saving stands are designed to house a touchscreen in portrait or landscape, a variety of peripherals, an expansion module and a standard 3″ printer in a secure, cable free installation.
By introducing these products into settings where engagement is essential, companies can create a unified approach to any customer experience in point of sale and self-service including applications for endless aisle, price verification, loyalty programs, brand experience, fitting rooms, patient check-in, time clock applications and more. With the Wallaby stands, you can “stand up” a 15 inch to 22 inch Windows or Android based self-service touchscreen solution with ease, complete with payment and printing capabilities
Increase Sales & Customer Satisfaction with Elo Wallaby Self-Service Stands
- Increases average check size and earn higher margins with high-profit add-on items and order modifiers.
- Customers control their transactions, increasing order accuracy while providing a consistent experience every visit.
- Reallocate labour to optimise costs, increase operational efficiency and enhance the total customer experience.
Display Choices & Peripherals
- The Elo Wallaby Self-Service Stands are designed to support our most popular products – the 15 and 22-inch I-Series. Both are available with powerful processing from Qualcomm (Android) and Intel (Windows) and now offer the flexibility to be mounted in portrait and landscape.
- Elo’s I-Series products are compatible with a large set of peripherals purpose-built for commercial applications (Barcode Scanner, Status Light, NFC-RFID Reader, Fingerprint Reader, MSR, EMV Cradles).
Purpose Built to Configure
Built purposefully with self-service in mind, the Wallaby Self-Service Stands offer the ability to securely add a printer and EMV Payment Device while offering the space you need for additional components – from the USB 3.0 hub that comes with the stand, to a power supply and network switch, the space can be used to fit your needs.