Introducing the World’s First 10″ Android Tablet for Hazardous Areas
The rugged, slim and lightweight tablet proves to be the ideal companion for mobile workers in the field and for implementing IIoT applications. Connected to a screen and keyboard, the Tab-Ex Pro can even double as a desktop computer if desired. This provides companies with a cost-effective alternative to a standard desktop PC, offering the best of both worlds.
Highlights of the Tab-Ex Pro
- World’s first Android tablet with 10-inch display for use in Zone 2/22 and Div. 2
- Rugged but slim and lightweight tablet
- 10-inch multi-touch display for demanding applications that require a large screen
- Can be used as mobile tablet or desktop computer
- Google ARCore enables the implementation of augmented reality applications
- Programmable (emergency) buttons improve lone worker protection
- Proven quality, compatibility, and long-term partnership
- Regular security updates
- Programmable key (“red button”) for emergency calls
- Designed for extreme temperatures from -20 °C … +55 °C.
- Suitable for a wide range of industrial applications—worldwide
- IP68: Water and dust resistant
Based on Samsung’s Galaxy Tab Active Pro and certified for Div 2 and Zone 2 areas, the Tab-Ex Pro expands the Tab-Ex line to give users an option for a larger screen size to go along with the 8” Tab-Ex 02. The Pro also adds a programmable key and a battery capable of operating for up to 15 hours.
Additionally, the Tab-Ex Pro supports applications for lone worker protection, which are especially necessary for industrial use and in hazardous areas. Like all ECOM devices, the Tab-Ex Pro is equipped with a programmable button for fast and effective emergency calling. The microphone and loudspeaker connections designed for Zone 2/22 and Div. 2 always ensure effective communication.