Uticor PMD 300 - 4 Line Panel Mount Message Display
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display
- 4 Lines, 20 Characters Display
- 12.5mm Character Height
- Can be viewed from 25 ft. (7.62 m)
- Control by PLC (Data I/O)
- Stores approximately 175 80-character messages per 16K of EEPROM memory
- Internal data logger has battery-backed RAM for internal storage of over 3,000 messages
- Will display scroll, chain, blink, print, log, & center messages
- Protection Class Front IP65
The PMD 300 Series Programmable Message Display is designed to give you fast, accurate information when you need it most. The units give you maximum flexibility with minimum complexity. Because the PMD 300 Series is so flexible, it is used in a wide-variety of applications. And, since machinery, processes, and electronic equipment vary from application to application, there are numerous ways to enter information into and extract information from your PMD 300 Series unit.
The PMD 300 Series products provide information from your controlled process or automated operation. Simple ON/OFF signals from your PLC enable a PMD 300 to translate current conditions into plain language by selecting a preprogrammed message. Message information may be displayed on the PMD 300's alphanumeric display, sent to an on-line printer, stored in the PMD 300's data log, and/or sent to and displayed on slave message displays; such as: PMD 180S, PMD 200S, PMD 300S, slave marquee displays, such as the PMD 1100, PMD 1200, PMD 1205, or numeric maquees PMD 1404 and PMD 1406.