Elo 1929LM - 19" Desktop Medical Grade Touchmonitor
- 19" Standard Aspect (1280x1024) Display
- High quality panel, wide viewing angles, and high contrast ratio
- Available with IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave (SAW) touchscreen and AccuTouch five-wire resistive technologies
- Energy savings by using LED technology
- Elo controlled design with long product life cycle and availability cycle
- Compliant with UL/cUL, CE EN/IEC 60601-1 3rd ed, FCC Class B, VCCI, C-Tick, KC, GOST, BSMI, CCC, China RoHS, IPX1
- 3 year standard warranty
- On board audio amp and speakers
- USB and serial touch interface VGA, DVI-D, HDMI and DisplayPort 1.1 Video interface
- Which technology is right for you? <Click Link>
Elo 1929LM desktop touchmonitor delivers interactive solutions for healthcare professionals and patients. This fully featured touchmonitor is offered with IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave and AccuTouch five-wire resistive touch technologies. IntelliTouch provides stable "drift-free" touch response, and outstanding image clarity and resolution. AccuTouch delivers an accurate touch experience for applications that demand reliability and input flexibility. The 1929LM touchmonitor is equipped with a USB and RS232 combination touch controller, built-in audio amp and speakers, VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort video connectors and an included adapter for DVI.
The 1929LM is compliant with multiple safety and electrical certification standards, including EN 60950-1 and EN 60601-1-2 for safety and EN 60950-1, EN55022, EN55024, and EN 60601-1 (3rd Edition) for EMC. The new plastic housing with a more densely packed material structure can withstand long term disinfecting with chemicals. Equipped with an LED backlit state-of-the-art LCD panel, the monitor is environmentally friendly with reduced power consumption.
The Elo 1929LM touch monitor is an effective solution for nurse stations, computer-aided therapy, electronic medical record keeping, paperless charting, patient self-check-in, as well as non-medical applications. Having been "designed for touch" from the drawing board up, the 1929LM features a stable stand with tilting functionality, VESA mount, cable management and cable fastening features to prevent accidental disconnection, OSD controls with lockout capability and a IPx1 drip-resistant housing.
Pricing Quoted Excludes Carriage and VAT