Elo 2794L-27-inch Open-Frame Touchmonitor
- Choice of Elo touch technologies:
1. Standard bezel: IntelliTouch SAW and IntelliTouch Plus SAW.
2. Zero-bezel: Projected Capacitive and iTouch.
- Viewing angle of 178°(h) x 178°(v), for sharp colors and graphics in both portrait and landscape modes.
- High definition LCD display offers ultimate HD interactivity, clarity and resolution.
- PCAP 2GS (two glass solution) offers pristine optical clarity and touch durability.
- 10 touch projected capacitive (PCAP) with Thru-glass capabilities that passes UL-60950 & IK-07 Impact testing.
- Intellitouch SAW models come standard with chemically strengthened glass and pass UL-60950 & IK-07 impact testing.
- Display Port and VGA video interfaces.
- Which technology is right for you? <Click Link>
The Elo 2794L 27" open-frame LCD touch display features a slim design and narrow outside dimensions due to the state-of-the art energy-saving LED backlight, using less electricity to operate and generating less heat. Featuring a brilliant wide viewing angle panel, the 2794L instantly grabs and holds the users’ attention for kiosks, casino and amusement, retail self-service, and industrial floor automation.
This compact touch display is “designed for touch” with proven Elo expertise and reliability built in. The 2794L provides stable “drift-free” operation with outstanding image clarity and light transmission—for accurate touch responses and vivid images. The touchscreen is sealed against dirt, dust and liquids, which simplifies integration into the final enclosure. Long-lasting product availability can be expected as the design and tooling is controlled by Elo specifications.
Available with a choice of industry-leading touch technologies, in single-, dual- or multi-touch technology, including IntelliTouch® Plus dual-touch surface acoustic wave (SAW), and Elo’s latest projected capacitive (PCAP) 2GS (two glass solution) multi-touch display with zero-bezel, offering both a ten touch “tablet like” interactive experience along with thru-glass functionality - both modes support single or dual latex gloves as well as cloth gloves.
At Elo, we design, build and are responsible for the complete solution with touch integrated from the start. We use our own touchscreens combined with our software and drivers, everything is designed to work together and tested as part of our life testing processes.
Worldwide agency approvals cover the whole display, which is developed, built, serviced and supported by a true single source supplier. The 2794L open-frame LCD touch display provides an economical solution for system integrators and VARs.