Elo 1790L-17-inch Open-Frame Touchmonitor
- Choice of Elo touch technologies:
- Standard bezel: IntelliTouch SAW, SecureTouch anti-vandal SAW, and AccuTouch five-wire resistive.
- Zero-bezel: Projected Capacitive.
- PCAP 2GS (two glass solution) offers pristine optical clarity and touch durability.
- High quality energy- saving LED panel.
- 10 touch projected capacitive (PCAP) with Thru-glass capabilities that passes UL-60950 & IK-07 Impact testing.
- Display Port and VGA video interfaces.
- Which technology is right for you? <Click Link>
The Elo 1790L 17" open-frame LCD touch display complements the family of touch solutions for kiosk, gaming, amusement, and industrial automation. Featuring a slim design and narrow outside dimensions, the state-of-the art energy-saving LED backlight uses less electricity to operate and generates less heat.
This compact touch display is “designed for touch” with proven Elo expertise and reliability built in. The 1790L provides stable “drift-free” operation with outstanding image clarity and light transmission—for accurate touch responses and vivid images. The touchscreen is sealed against dirt, dust and liquids, which simplifies integration into the final enclosure. Long-lasting product availability can be expected as the design and tooling is controlled by Elo specifications.
The 1790L is available with a choice of industry-leading touch technologies, in both single touch and multi touch versions. The seamless zero-bezel 17" multi-touch display is available with our latest projected capacitive (PCAP) 2GS (two glass solution) technology that delivers both a ten touch “tablet like” interactive experience along with thru-glass functionality - both modes support single or dual latex gloves as well as cloth gloves. Standard bezel, single-touch display options include AccuTouch® five-wire resistive, IntelliTouch® SAW or SecureTouch® anti-vandal SAW.
At Elo, we design, build and are responsible for the complete solution with touch integrated from the start. We use our own touchscreens combined with our software and drivers, everything is designed to work together and tested as part of our life testing processes.
Worldwide agency approvals cover the whole display, which is developed, built, serviced and supported by a true single source supplier. The 1790L open-frame LCD touch display provides an economical solution for system integrators and VARs.