Elo X-Series - 15", 17" and 20" All-in-One Desktop Touchcomputer
- 15", 17" or 20" LCD (LED Backlight) Display
- Choice of Processor option - Quad Core Baytrail (Fanless) or Intel i Series (Fan Cooled)
- Small footprint, retail-hardened, flexible touchcomputer
- Full range of standard connectivity ports for retail POS/POI and hospitality applications
- Customer-installable peripheral options for MSR, NFC/RFID and customer-facing displays
- Choice of industry-leading Elo touch technologies including: AccuTouch® resistive, IntelliTouch® and IntelliTouch ZB surface acoustic wave, and IntelliTouch Pro PCAP
- Which technology is right for you? <Click Link>
The Elo X-Series 15-inch, 17-inch, and 20-inch All-in-One (AiO) touchcomputers bring style, flexibility and functionality to point-of-sale (POS), point-of-information (POI) and point-of-service applications within retail and hospitality environments. Configuration customization, serviceability and performance combine to deliver touchcomputing that adapts to your existing hardware, software and connectivity requirements.
The X-Series AiO touchcomputers are available with industry-leading touchscreen technologies from Elo including AccuTouch® micro-bezel 5-wire resistive, IntelliTouch® surface acoustic wave, IntelliTouch zero-bezel surface acoustic wave (SAW) and IntelliTouch Pro Projected Capacitive (PCAP). The Elo X-Series 20-inch touchcomputer is only available with IntelliTouch Pro Projected Capacitive (PCAP) touch.
The fan-less models utilize the Intel® Celeron Quad-Core processor for environments where noise may be an issue. For higher performance, the fan-cooled models feature 4th Generation Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors and HD2500 graphics.
A wide array of field-installable peripherals, spill-resistant sealing and a range of input/output port connection options make the X-Series a versatile and powerful AiO solution.
The X-Series configuration choices meet the diverse needs of a wide variety of POS, POI and point-of-service venues, including retail and hospitality display units, customer loyalty systems and in-store kiosks, just to name a few.