Elo Touch 10A1 - 10.1" Tablet PC
- Rugged & connected
- Windows / Intel architecture
- Integrated MSR, Barcode Reader, and Smart Card Reader
- 10.1” PCAP touch screen
- 1366x768 LCD Display
- Designed for EMV
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC and RFID
- Docking station with battery charging location, Ethernet, 3 x USB, and VGA
- USB connectivity to external peripherals
- 18 months standard warranty, additional 18 months extended warranty available
- MTBF: 50,000 hours demonstrated
- Which technology is right for you? <Click Link>
The Elo Tablet is designed to help retailers enhance their customer experience and drive sales efficiency through a point-of-service (POS) and point-of-information (POI) platform that is portable, intuitive, reliable and secure. Millions of real-life retail installations all over the world have helped Elo develop unique insight for this next generation of our touch computing innovation.
Running Microsoft Windows and featuring an Intel Atom processor with solid-state drive, the tablet has been purpose-built to support leading point-of-sale software environments and the mobile POS (mPOS) initiatives embraced by leading retailers. This is a tablet with all the centralized management and security capabilities of the Windows environment, in a commercial form factor that reduces theft risk. An integrated magnetic stripe reader, barcode reader, removable battery and wireless printing/networking is housed in a form factor designed to withstand being dropped. A complementary docking station provides connectivity to a broad array of peripheral interfaces while also charging the main battery and an auxiliary battery pack simultaneously.