Elite Paralink Ceiling Mount
- Height and reach adjustable LCD/monitor ceiling mount.
- Monitor can move from landscape to portrait.
- Gas assisted user adjustment allows repositioning by patients and clinicians alike.
- Designed to meet modern healthcare infection control standards and to be cleaned with hospital grade / chlorine based bleach cleaning solutions (Max 10,000 parts per 1,000,000).
- Use within all clinical areas including operating theatres, recovery, dental, wards etc.
- Widely used for Patient Vu / personal patient TV applications.
- Universal VESA 75mm x 75mm and 100mm x 100mm interface supports LCD monitors / LCD TVs and LCD based patient clinical review equipment up to 12.7kg.
- Cables route neatly through the length of the arm and allow cables to route through the pole and exit through the ceiling plate.
- 127mm (5”), 300mm (12”), 600mm (24”) and 910mm (36”) drop poles versions available to suit different ceiling heights.
- Chrome finishing ring available for installations in false ceilings.
- Optional large handle increases the ease of repositioning the attached equipment.
- Finished in light grey, medical white or black
The Elite series of ceiling mounted hospital LCD TV / monitor mounting solutions incorporate revolutionary design features allowing monitor weights of upto 12.7kg to be supported whilst providing eff ortless movement. Each model provides 530mm (21") of fi nger touch vertical movement via the gas assisted arm. Available with 127mm (5"), 300mm (12"), 600mm (24") or 910mm (36") pole drops. Each Elite ceiling mount has 360° screen swivel, 25° of upward tilt and 90° downward tilt. As a fully cable managed monitor mounting solution, the arm is ideal in hospital and dental environments.