Sumo Technologies ST311 Rugged Tablet PC
- TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 2.0 support
- Intel® Celeron® or Core i5/i7 processors; high performance with low power consumption
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Standard 7, 7 Professional and Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection
- Built to satisfy MIL-STD-810G and MIL-STD-461F
- Major Options
- 2 megapixel front and 5 megapixel back camera
- HF RFID 13.56MHz reader
- Class 1 Bluetooth (300m / 1000ft)
- 2D barcode scanner; reads both 1D and 2D barcodes, extremely durable, integrated for hassle-free operation
- 3G or 4G LTE / AWS mobile broadband
- U-blox M8 GNSS module for high accuracy GPS
Rugged, Multi-functional Wireless Computing
The SUMO Technologies Rugged Tablets feature the integration of brilliant capacitive touch screens and high performance, energy-efficient Intel® Processors within slim, lightweight, and durable packages.
With built-in smart card/CAC reader, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth modules as well as optional camera, 2D barcode scanner, NFC/RFID reader and mobile broadband modules, these robust tablets offer seamless information capture and transmission for improved workflow.
With IP65 and MIL-STD-810G rating and MIL-STD-461F certification, the SUMO Technologies Tablets provide reliable operation in harsh, mission critical environments.
Please see PDF for further specifications