Siemens SIMATIC IPC347E High performance Industrial Computer
- Designed for 24/7 continuous operation
- Powerful processors up to Intel Core i5 of the 4th generation
- RAM can be expanded up to 16 GB
- Pre-installed 64-bit operating system Windows 7 Ultimate available
- Available in 5 equipment versions
- Can be expanded easily, e.g. additional RAM
- All versions are available from stock to ensure short delivery times
- Space-saving and cost-optimized mounting in control cabinets with depths starting at 500 mm
- 7 x USB interfaces, of which 2 x USB3.0 interfaces and one internal USB interface
- Expandable with 7 x PCI(e) slots
- Easy connection to existing systems with VGA, DVI, PS2, and 2 x COM (RS232/RS422/RS485) interfaces
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Fan and filter mats can be replaced without tools
- Lockable front cover
- Front USB (with lockable front cover) for easy maintenance access
- Prepared for mounting on telescopic rails
The new SIMATIC IPC347E is the entry-level version of the SIMATIC industrial PCs in 19" format.
It is especially suitable for production applications requiring a PC with greater robustness and a higher availability than office PCs. In particular for visualization and SCADA tasks, data acquisition and management, and measuring and testing tasks in discrete manufacturing or process automation, but also, for example, in logistics or laboratory automation.
It is designed for 24-hour continuous operation, even with increased temperature, vibration, shock and EMC requirements, and comes with overpressure ventilation and dust protection filters. Continuous operation without power loss is ensured even in ambient temperatures up to 40 °C.