Siemens IPC277D - SIMATIC Widescreen Panel Computer
- High performance with low power consumption:
- Extremely high system availability and data security
- High data transfer rates and redundancy thanks to two teaming-capable Gigabit Ethernet connections, one of which can be optionally utilized as PROFINET interface with realtime functionality
- High flexibility in terms of interfaces
- High-quality industrial design for continuous use round-the-clock at ambient temperatures up to 50 °C:
The Nanopanel PC SIMATIC IPC277D represents a particularly compact all in one panel PC based on embedded technology. Featuring Intel Atom processors of the latest generation E6x0, this power-optimized PC is suitable for the realization of simple control, visualization or communication tasks.
The SIMATIC IPC277D features brilliant touch displays with 7“, 9", 12", 15" or 19" also for portait assembly. Its rugged wide-screen fronts offer an enlarged configurable display area, high resolution and large angles. With its 100% dimmable background illumination, it is perfectly suited for brilliant representation with minimum power consumption.