Red Lion Graphite - Advanced Graphic Operator Interface Panels
- Range from 7" to a 15" Display Size
- Indoor and Outdoor Models Available on Select Sizes
- Resolution Models Available on Certain Sizes
- UL Class 1, Division 2, ATEX and IECEx approvals for hazardous locations
- Easy to Add I/O Capability with Graphite Plug-in Modules
- Protocol Conversion Feature Converts Numerous Protocols Simultaneously
- Over 250 Built-in Drivers Allows Easy Data Mapping to PLCs, PCs, and SCADA Systems
- Built-in Web Server Allows Remote View or Control from any Internet Connected PC or Smart Phone
- Syncs Data Logs to FTP Servers and Microsoft SQL Server®
- Provides Email And SMS Text Message Alerts
- Configured Using Crimson® 3 Software
- 3 Fully Isolated Serial Communication Ports, (2 RS-232 and 1 RS-422/485)
- 10 Base T/100 Base-TX Ethernet Connection can Connect to an Unlimited Number of Devices Via Ten Protocols Simultaneously
- Aluminum Case Construction for both the Operator Interface Terminal and the I/O Modules
The Red Lion Graphite Series builds on ten years of HMI experience and features modular capability in a rugged design with expanded environmental ratings and functionality. With its sleek appearance, positive feel touchscreen and eye popping displays, Graphite is designed to enhance your installation.
Designed to be extremely rugged, Graphite features a die-cast aluminum housing, wide temperature ratings and superior shock and vibration specifications.
Available in 5 sizes; 7, 9, and 12 inch widescreen and 10 and 15 inch display, as well. Graphite’s 7 and 10 inch models are full colour and sunlight readable.