Poindus 19" Medical Grade High Performance Fanless PC
- The latest Intel Celeron B810 or Core i3 processor (Core i5 available in fanned format)
- Up to 4GB memory expandability
- 19" high brightness, wide viewing angle display
- Wipe-clean Simplicity all-in one terminal
- Front and Rear enclosure IP65 Certified
- Magic Multi-touch technology
- Flexible, modular accessory option
- MRSA Anti-bacteria coating
- 802.11 a/b/g/n Internal WLAN antenna option
- Medical Certification
The VariCura 819 is essential PC technology for busy hospital settings that demand workspace flexibility and the latest features to deliver and manage patient care. This all-in-one PC frees up space and can be mounted on a wall or medical cart to be used where needed: patient rooms, operating rooms, or labs.
With the capability to scan barcodes, RFID, and fingerprints, and read smart cards, this all-in-one PC eliminates the need for other peripherals because everything can be done on one piece of hardware; the VariCura. The optional webcam and Skype VOIP can be used for telemedicine in the operating room or to collaborate with other medical professionals. Versatile features, all in one space saving package.