We are pleased to announce the new 5502L 55-inch touchscreen signage, an addition to the revolutionary 3rd generation IDS 02 Series. With a breakthrough, ultra-thin form factor at 2 inches thin (PCAP Model), this 5502L provides the ideal large format "wall tablet" platform for immersive interactive applications in all commercial markets, including retail, corporate, hospitality, and healthcare. The 5502L is available with Elo’s industry leading TouchProTM Pro-M (Mesh) Projected Capacitive (PCAP) enabling up to 12 touches, Infrared (IR) with up to 20 touches, or non-touch, allowing you to deploy a single consistent design. Both touch technologies provide a fast and extremely sensitive response and are compatible with Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems.
Additionally, the PCAP display offers touch through glass capability enabling mounting inside an enclosure. And, with edge-to-edge glass, the 5502L PCAP is easy to clean with no edges to trap dirt and grease.
With a 3-year warranty, on site exchange (continental US only), embedded power management, 24/7 operation, and ball drop / IK07 level impact immunity supported, Elo’s IDS 02-Series product line is specifically architected for demanding public environments.
The IDS 02-Series is feature rich:
• Designed for optimal energy conservation with embedded power saving features, the 5502L is Energy Star 7.0 certified and EU Energy Efficiency Class A rated.
• State-of-the-art HD display technology is utilized including ambient color sensing to dynamically optimize color gamut to the viewing environment.
• High contrast/brightness LED-backlit LCD panel, extended color gamut with movie/ gaming/ photo modes, black level adjustment, and on-screen menu enhancements.
• Touch OSD capability eliminating the need for a remote to program all on screen display features.
• Second HDMI port and GPIO ideal for corporate applications.
• Seamless, "snap in" interactive peripherals including webcams, NFC readers, MSRs, barcode scanners, and fingerprint readers expand the scope of solutions possible with interactive digital signage.
• ADA and IBC compliant.
High-performance computer modules are available that turn the 5502L into a completely integrated all-in-one computer without needing any cables or additional mounting hardware. The commercial-grade computer modules are available for Microsoft Windows using Intel Core processor or Android using Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
Deploying your website in-store is easy with the 5502L, Android Computer Module and an EloView® account. EloView is an online portal that makes it easy to provision your Elo displays across your entire chain of stores, hotels, museums, etc. and quickly deploy, change, and lockdown specific web pages for consistent and up-to-date messages. Add an EMV using the EMV cradle kit and you can turn your Elo display into an in-store eCommerce solution.