Bytec Geni-Cart - Light, Versatile Powered Medical Cart (COW)
- Ergonomic, versatile and lightweight
- Integrated battery system for quick "Snap and Go" battery changes on the move
- Robust and easy-clean construction
- Low friction castors and small footprint for easy manoeuvrability
- Quick and easy cable management
- Wide range of standard accessories, including medi-rail, baskets, hooks and handles
The Geni-Cart™ is a light and versatile medical cart that is ideal for computing needs in a modern healthcare environment. Suitable for use in hospitals, GP surgeries, dental practices, and other clinical and medical environment, the Geni-Cart is based on the popular non-powered MIT-Cart™ range and integrates the award-winning Geni-Tec™ Intelligent Battery System, creating an excellent powered cart that can mobilise medical equipment.
Hospital carts or COWs (computer on wheels) can be used to mobilise IT equipment or other medical equipment, making technology more flexible and accessible within medical environments.
Geni-Tec batteries can be charged in situ with the Geni-Cart (using a 28 V DC mains adapter), allowing you to simultaneously use your medical device whilst the batteries recharge. Each battery can also be detached and charged remotely.
The integrated battery docks are processor controlled with built-in, real-time close and embedded memory to record and communicate event-driven logging and performance monitoring. A networked battery management system allows for asset management and performance monitoring of the batteries in service, and provides performance and event logging.