Bytec Smart-Cart - Flexible and Mobile Powered Medical Cart
- Motorised fingertip control height adjustment (sit to stand)
- Designed to accept NHS Trust SFF (Small Form Factor) PCs
- Anti-microbial protection and easy to clean for excellent infection control
- Quick and easy cable management syste
- Robust construction with low friction castors and small footprint for easy manoeuvrability
- AC/DC power supply available
- Optional storage drawers, standard accessories and customisation available
- Eco-friendly recyclable construction
The Smart-Cart range of mobile medical carts is the perfect solution for healthcare applications that require a portable PC solution. The cart system is compatible with a wide range of accessories, and many different model configurations are available. Bytec can provide you with a Smart-Cart medical workstation that is tailored for your exact requirements.
The Smart-Cart is for use in all general areas of hospital and medical environments, including operating theatres, bedside ward applications, ICU and most clinic, dental and healthcare environments.
Smart-Cart is available with a 720 wH battery, allowing it to run specific hardware for up to 12 hours. Battery packs are easy to swap and our integral microprocessor control system enables you to operate efficiently and safely. Smart-Cart can power a standard PC, panel PC or any other compatible laboratory and medical equipment. The power management and diagnostic system allows for mains-operated power or mobile battery power for your chosen IT solutions.