Nexcom NISE 3520 - i Core Fanless System w/ Wireless Interface
- Support Intel® Core™ i7/i5 socket processor
- Mobile Intel® QM57 PCH
- Dual Intel® Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Dual VGA or VGA/DVI or DVI/HDMI Independent Display
- 3 x RS232 and 1 x RS232/422/485 with Auto Flow Control
- 1 x Mini-PCIe socket with mobile interface and one external SIM card holder
- Support +9V to 30VDC power input; Support ATX power mode
- Medical EN60601 Certified
NISE 3520 is designed for a broad range of applications which demand intense graphic performance, these include medical diagnostic equipment, medical imaging, data storage, industrial automation, public infotainment, surveillance security applications. With mobile communication ability, NISE 3520 can be applied to mobile application or those applications where cannot reach LAN cable, for example, mobile DVR, Kiosk and Data Acquisition in the field.
A wireless-ready system, Utilizing 32nm Intel Core i7/i5 processor, NISE 3520 series feature Intel® Turbo Boost and Intel Hyper-Threading technologies (2 cores, 4 threads), as well as on-processor graphics and two DDRIII 800/1066 memory modules up to 4GB. In addition, NISE 3520 provides a wide variety of display I/O configurations and rich I/O interfaces including two Intel® GbE Ethernet ports, 4 x COM ports, 6 x USB, 8 x GPIO, 1 x Mini-PCIe socket, 1 x SIM card holder, 1 x HDMI and mobile audio interfaces.