Nexcom NISE 3640M Medical Fanless Box PC
- OnBoard 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 BGA processor
- Mobile Intel® QM77 PCH
- Support 1x 2.5” SATA HDD or 2x SATA DOM
- 2x Display Port; 1x VGA; 1x DVI-D; 2x USB3.0; 2x USB2.0
- 4x Intel® 82574IT GbE LAN ports; Support WoL, Teaming and PXE
- 2x DB9 for RS232/422/485; 1x DB44 Serial Port for 4x RS232
- 1x internal Mini-PCIe socket supports optional Wi-Fi or 3.5G module
- 1x CFast socket; 1xSIM card socket;
- Support +24VDC input; Support ATX Power mode
- TUV/RH Certificate: EN60601-1:2006 (valid till:2017/12/31)
Compliant with TUV/RH Certificate: EN60601-1:2006, NISE 3640M series designed specifically for medical applications in hospital, clinics, or any medical environments. This fanless system integrated with 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 with QM77 PCH platform and brings great processing power to all medical equipments.
With 4x Intel® 82574IT GbE LAN controllers which can support up to 4 cameras and better throughput; besides, NISE 3640M series also supports WoL, LAN teaming and PXE function. With computing and graphic performance enhancement, NISE 3640M series support 3 independent display and deliver a level of performance ideal for image and vision measurement on traffice control, overspeed monitoring, real time update and ePlice. More, NISE 3640M seires support 2x RS232/422/485, 4x RS232, 2x USB3.0, 2x USB2.0, 1x CFast socket, 1x SIM card socket, and 1x internal Mini-PCIe socket supports optional Wi-Fi or 3.5G module.
Leveraging a reliable fanless, durable cable-free design and wide operating temperature, NISE 3640M series can be exhibited in harsh environments, where severe temperature variation and vibration may exist.