Elo 1519LM - 15" Desktop Medical Grade Touchmonitor
- 15.6" Widescreen (1366x768) Display
- High quality panel with outstanding image clarity
- Available with AccuTouch (five-wire resistive), IntelliTouch (surface acoustic wave) or projected capacitive (PCAP) touch technologies
- Economical and reliable
- Design is tightly controlled by Elo specifications
- Sealed touchscreen
- Compliant with multiple safety and electrical certifications
- Sleek and thin design with “Built for Touch” reliability
- Desktop with removable base with mounting options
- Built-in speakers
- Which technology is right for you? <Click Link>
The fully featured 1519LM touchmonitor offers best-in-class optical performance mated to leading touch technologies -IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave, AccuTouch five-wire resistive and projected capacitive with multi-touch capability -in addition to a combination USB and serial touch controller, DVI, VGA and built-in speakers. The monitor is available in white, touch and non-touch enabled versions.
The 1519LM is compliant with multiple safety and electrical certifications including EN 60950-1 and EN60601-1 for safety and EN 60950-1, EN55022, EN55024, and EN 60601-1 (3rd Edition) for EMC and the 1519LM meets RoHS compliance. As a result the 1519LM is an excellent fit for a wide variety of settings, including healthcare.
The Elo 1519LM touchmonitor is an effective solution for System Integrators, Value-Added Resellers and Software Developers to consider integrating into their healthcare applications such as nursing stations, computer-aided therapy, electronic medical record keeping, paperless charting, patient self check-in / registration or point–of-information installations, as well as non-medical applications that benefit from DVI-D input, speakers and a pristine image display.