Bytec MIT-Cart - Modular Adjustable Height Mobile Workstation
- Versatile Sit-to-Stand mobile workstation system
- Robust construction with low friction castors and small footprint for easy manoeuvrability
- Quick and easy cable management
- Easy-clean design
- Wide range of standard accessories, including medical rail, baskets, hooks and handles
- Available with the award-winning hot-swappable Geni-TecTM Intelligent Battery System
- OEM and custom solutions available on request
The MIT-Cart (Adjustable Height) is a light and flexible mobile medical workstation cart that is ideal for use in hospital and medical environments, including clinics, dental surgeries, GP centers, and general healthcare establishments. Hospital carts or COWs (computer on wheels) can be used to mobilise IT equipment or other medical equipment, making technology more flexible and accessible within medical environments.
With a wide variety of accessories available, the MIT-Cart can be customised to create a medical cart that is tailored to the specific needs of your hospital or clinic. The versatile "Sit-to-Stand" feature allows multiple users to adjust the height of the worktop for a comfortable experience.
The whole range of MIT-Carts are “power-ready”, and can be specified with a Li-ion battery power management system, available in single backup or continuous hot-swappable configurations.