Nexcom NISE 3500iP2 Industrial Fanless Box PC
- Support Intel® Core™ i7/ i5 socket processor
- Mobile Intel® QM57 PCH
- Dual Intel® Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Dual VGA or VGA/ DVI Independent Display
- 3 x RS-232 and 1 x RS-232/ 422/ 485 with Auto Flow Control
- 5th RS-232 (option: 4x digital input, 4x digital output)
- 3-pin Phoenix contact + 24V DC Input, 1.5KV Isolation Protection
- Support ATX power mode and PXE/ WoL
- External system anti-vibration kit
NISE 3500iP2 is mainly designed for industrial automation and factory automation in which environment the power isolation protection is necessary to ensure the system running safely without any interference or power noise coming from other equipments. NISE 3500iP2 provides up to 1.5KV isolation protection which can keep operation smoothly and constantly without any unexpected interruption in any arduous situation. In addition to the vibration concern, there is one external anti-vibration kit coming with this system to stand for 1G vibration condition in the operation environment.
Powered by Intel® Core™ i7/ i5 processor, NISE 3500iP2 supports on-processor graphics and two DDR3 800/1066 memory modules up to 4GB. Besides the strong kernel, NISE 3500iP2 offers dual independent display capability through HDMI and DVI-I connectors, dual Intel® GbE Ethernet ports, 6x USB2.0, 5x COM ports, 8x GPIO, 2x SATAII and 2x eSATA. NISE 3500iP2 supports for 24V DC input with 1.5KV isolation protection and ATX power mode is not excluded here.