Sumo Technologies ST395CR Rugged Tablet PC
- 8.9” Full-HD screen with capacitive touch
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise operating system and Android
- Intel® Atom™ quad core processor; high performance with low power consumption
- IP65-rated for water and dust resistance
- Rated MIL-STD-810G for shock and vibration protection
- Major Options
- Camera, 2D barcode scanner and RFID reader
- HDMI-in and Ethernet ports
- EIA/RS-232/422/485 and Ethernet ports
- Class 1 Bluetooth (1000 ft.)
- 4G LTE
- External Battery Power Pack, 3900mAH
Rugged, Multi-functional Computing for Outdoor Applications
The SUMO ST395CR Rugged Tablet features the integration of a 8.9" touch screen and a high performance, energy-efficient Intel® Atom™ quad core processor within a slim, lightweight, durable package.
With Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection as well as options for camera, barcode scanner, RFID reader, 4G and I/O ports, this robust tablet is designed for seamless information capture and transmission for improved workflow.
Rated IP65 and MIL-STD-810G, the SUMO ST395CR Rugged Tablet provides reliable operation in harsh, mission-critical environments.
Please see PDF for further specifications