Red Lion G315 - G3 Series 15" Colour Operator Interface
- 15-inch TFT Active Matrix 32K Color XGA 1024 X 768 Pixel LCD
- Configured using Crimson 2.0 / Crimson 3.0 Software
- 10-button keypad for on-screen menus
- Three front panel LED indicators
- Resistive Analog Touchscreen
- Up to 6 RS-232/422/485 Communications Ports (2 RS-232 and 2 RS-422/485 on board, 1 RS-232 and 1 RS422/485 on Optional Communications Card)
- 10 Base T/100 Base-TX Ethernet Port Supports Multiple Protocols Simultaneously (2nd Ethernet Port Optional)
- Built-in Web Server and FTP Server/Client
- USB Port to Download the Unit’s Configuration from a PC or for Data Transfers to a PC
- Unit’s Configuration is Stored in Non-volatile Memory
- CompactFlash Socket for Database/Recipe Storage and Data Logging
- Power unit from 24 VDC +/- Supply
- For more information, click here
The G315C Operator Interface combines powerful features normally found only in PC-based HMIs, with the reliability of a dedicated operating system. It is built around a high performance core with integrated features, allowing it to provide SCADA-like functionality at a fraction of the cost.
The G315C is able to act as a multiple protocol converter using four highspeed RS232/422/485 communications ports and an Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX port. The Ethernet port supports up to four protocols simultaneously, allowing dissimilar Ethernet based products to communicate with one another.
The G315C’s USB port allows fast downloads of configuration files and access to trending and data logging. A CompactFlash socket is provided so that standard ComplactFlash cards can be used to collect your trending and data logging information as well as to store configuration files. The built-in web server allows processes to be controlled remotely.
The G315C’s large, high-resolution display allows users to easily view and enter information. Data can be manipulated through the touchscreen and/or the 10-button keypad.