Red Lion G303 - G3 Series 3" Monochrome Operator Interface
- 3rd Generation HMI from Red Lion
- Configured using Crimson 2.0 Software
- Powerful 32-bit ColdFire Processor
- Configuration and Firmware are Stored in 4MB of Non-volatile FLASH Memory
- 3" Monochrome 128x64 Pixel Display
- 8 Relegendable Function Keys
- Numeric Keypad, System Keys, Soft Keys
- Integrated Protocol Converter
- Up to 5 RS-232/422/485 Serial Ports
- 10-Base-T/100-Base-TX Ethernet Port
- Remote Web Access and Control Facility
- USB Port for Configuration Download
- Compact Flash Socket for Data Logging
- NEMA 4X / IP66 Front Panel
- UL Listed for use in Hazardous Locations
- 24V DC Operation
The G303 Operator Interface Terminal combines unique capabilities normally expected from high-end units with a very affordable price. It is built around a high performance core with integrated functionality. This core allows the G303 to perform many of the normal features of the Paradigm range of Operator Interfaces while improving and adding new features.
The G303 is able to communicate with many different types of hardware using high-speed RS232/422/485 communications ports and Ethernet 10 Base T/100 Base-TX communications. In addition, the G303 features USB for fast downloads of configuration files and access to trending and data logging. A CompactFlash socket is provided so that Flash cards can be used to collect your trending and data logging information as well as to store larger configuration files.
In addition to accessing and controlling of external resources, the G303 allows a user to easily view and enter information. The unit uses a Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) module, which is easily readable in both indoor and outdoor applications. Users can enter data through the front panel 32-button keypad that has user identifiable keys.