Nexcom NISE 2400 Industrial Fanless Box PC
- Onboard Intel® Atom™ processor E3827 Dual Core, 1.75GHz
- Dual independent display from DVI-I and HDMI
- 2 x Intel® I210IT GbE LAN ports support WoL, Teaming and PXE
- 4 x USB 2.0 & 1 x USB 3.0
- 2 x RS232 & 2 x RS232/RS422/RS485 with auto flow control
- 2 x Mini-PCIe socket for optional mSATA/Wi-Fi/4G LTE/3.5G/Fieldbus modules
- Support -20 to 70 degree Celus extended operating temperature
- Support 9-30V DC input
Powered by Intel® Atom™ Bay Trail Dual Core processor E3827, 1.75GHz. Driven by the latest Dual Core Intel® Atom™ processor, NISE 2400 can provide excellent computing power and is more power-efficient than the platforms based on the previous generation Intel® Atom™ product family.
NISE 2400 supports up to 8G DDR3L memory and have several options on storage devices like C-Fast, HDD, SSD or mSATA . The NISE2400 comes with 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI-I, 2 x Gigabit LAN ports, 2x COM port with RS232/422/485 and 5x USB ports including one USB 3.0. NISE 2400 supports 9 ~ 30V DC input, and can be operated in an extended operating temperature range from -20 to 70 degrees Celsius. This Fanless system supports two Mini- PCIe modules, which can be an excellent platform for IOT applications (with optional GbE LAN, Wi-Fi, 3.5G/4G LTE module) and factory automation applications with optional fieldbus module. Its expansion versatility makes NISE 2400 a perfect platform for factory automation and M2M intelligent computing applications.