Nexcom APPC 0840T - 8” TFT SVGA 4:3 Flush Panel PC with Intel® Atom™ E3826, 1.46GHz
- 4:3 8” SVGA fanless panel computer
- Intel® Atom™ E3826, dual core, low power consumption CPU
- Flush panel by 5-wire touch screen
- Dual GbE/2nd display-VGA/2x RS232/422/485/Line-out
- 3 x USB 2.0/1 x USB 3.0/1 x mini-PCIe sockets/1 x CFast
- Remote power switch
- DDR3L 2GB/2.5” HDD bracket
- IP65 compliant front panel
- Support fieldbus module, JMobile HMI, Citect SCADA and CODESYS SoftLogic (optional)
- Mounting support: Panel/Wall/Stand/VESA 100mm x 100mm
- Wide range power input 12V ~ 24V DC
Incorporated a 8” 4:3 touch screen LCD panel with resolutions up to 800 x 600 (SVGA) and 400 nits brightness, the APPC 0840T are fanless Panel PC based on the Atom™ E3826 processor. The industrial motherboard is reengineering to have RAM and Mini-PCIe aligned in the same side of the board with its Intel® Atom™ E3826 CPU. This dedicated motherboard benefits users both in future capability expansion and ease for maintenance. The Panel PC comes with flush panel design and can have IP65 front for industrial applications. The touch screen provides the durable, reliable, and scratchable benefits for easy maintenance in wide applications.
The ultra slim APPC 0840T makes it become industrial slimmest model for space-critical applications, such as, access control, small automation machineries, forklift and truck etc. This APPC 0840T supports WWAN/WLAN expansion and others via dual Gigabit Ethernet connectors, one Mini-PCIe slot and one SIM card holder. With support for wide power input of 12V~24V, this APPC 0840T can gain a strong foothold in industrial field and machine devices. In addition, this APPC 0840T can hook 2nd display via a VGA port for dual independent display. 0840T has two RS232/422/485 ports, three USB2.0 port, one USB3.0 port and fieldbus port.