Red Lion G310- G3 Series 10.4" Colour Operator Interface
- Configured using Crimson 2.0 Software / Crimson 3.0 Compatible
- Configuration and Firmware are Stored in Non-volatile FLASH Memory
- 10.4" TFT Display
- Resistive Analog Touchscreen
- Dedicated MENU Key and 7 Soft-Keys
- Integrated Protocol Converter
- Up to 5 RS-232/422/485 Serial Ports
- 10-Base-T/100-Base-TX Ethernet Port (2nd Port Optional)
- Outdoor models available (G310S2)
- Remote Web Access and Control Facility
- USB Port for Configuration Download
- Compact Flash Socket
- NEMA 4X / IP66 Front Panel
- 24V DC Operation
- For more information, click here
The G310 Operator Interface Terminal combines unique capabilities normally expected from high-end units with a very affordable price. It is built around a high performance core with integrated functionality. This core allows the G310 to perform many of the normal features of the Paradigm range of Operator Interfaces while improving and adding new features.
The G310 is able to communicate with many different types of hardware using high-speed RS232/422/485 communications ports and Ethernet 10 Base T/100 Base-TX communications. In addition, the G310 features USB for fast downloads of configuration files and access to trending and data logging. A CompactFlash socket is provided so that Flash cards can be used to collect your trending and data logging information as well as to store larger configuration files.
In addition to accessing and controlling of external resources, the G310 allows a user to easily view and enter information. Users can enter data through the touchscreen or front panel 8-button keypad.