Elo 2401LM - 24" Desktop Medical Grade Touchmonitor
- 24" Full HD (1920x1080) Display
- High quality panel wide viewing angles, and high contrast ratio
- VGA & DVI Video Interface
- Pure-glass touchscreen - USB & Serial interface
- Energy savings by using LED technology
- Elo controlled design with long product life cycle and availability cycle
- Designed for medical and healthcare requirements - nurse stations/patient check-in/electronic charter etc.
- Which technology is right for you? <Click Link>
The fully featured 2401LM touchmonitor offers IntelliTouch™ surface acoustic wave (SAW) touchscreen technology which provides stable "drift-free" touch response, outstanding image clarity and full HD resolution, resulting in an accurate touch experience and vivid images. Additionally, the touchmonitor is equipped with industry standard connectivity in the form of a combination USB and RS232 touch controller, DVI-D, VGA connectors and built-in audio amp with stereo speakers. The 2401LM is available in white (P/N E263686) and black (P/N E000140) color.
The 2401LM is compliant with multiple safety and electrical certification standards, including EN 60950-1 and EN 60601-1 for safety and EN 60950-1, EN55022, EN55024, and EN 60601-1 (3rd Edition) for EMC. Equipped with an LED backlit state-of-the-art LCD panel, the monitor is environmentally friendly with reduced power consumption.
The Elo 2401LM touchmonitor is an effective solution for nurse stations, computer-aided therapy, electronic medical record keeping, paperless charting, patient self-check-in, as well as non-medical applications that benefit from DVI-D input, speakers and a pristine full HD image display.
Having been "designed for touch" from the drawing board up, the 2401LM features a stable stand with tilting functionality which can be removed for VESA mounting; cable management and cable fastening features to prevent accidental disconnection; OSD controls with lockout capability; and an IPx1 drip-resistant housing.