Elo 3202L-32-inch Interactive Digital Signage Touchscreen (IDS)
- Over 35% thinner than the 3201L
- Professional-grade hardware with strengthened touchscreen glass to withstand the rigors of public use
- Optional plug-in computer modules: Microsoft® Windows with Intel Core or Android with Qualcomm Snapdragon (supports EloView®)
- Thin (<4" mounted) design is attractive and compliant with ADA and IBC protrusion requirements
- Reliable, integrated IDS solution with optional NFC / RFID scanners and webcam kits
- Deliver interactive brand experiences
- Multi-touch performance with “Built for Touch” reliability
- Thin, commercial-grade touchscreen ideal for kiosks, wayfinding and other office applications
- Touch OSD (no remote needed)
- Flexible mounting in portrait, landscape and table-top orientation
- Which technology is right for you? <Click Link>
Elo’s 3202L 32-inch interactive digital signage touchscreen delivers a professional-grade large format display in a slim, integrated package. Designed from the bottom up for retail, hospitality, healthcare and other commercial markets, the Elo IDS is a high-quality, interactive canvas for attracting and engaging consumers. The 3202L offers system integrators and value-added resellers (VARs) a high performance solution that is easy to deploy and maintain in public environments. At 2 inches (50.5 mm) thin, the 3202L is over 35% thinner than the 3201L and is compliant with the ADA and IBC requirements of less than 4-inch protrusion when mounted with an Elo Low-profile wall-mounting kit.
With a 500 nit LED panel, the 3202L is a bright, high quality display suitable for public environments. Available with a choice of two multi-touch touchscreen technologies, zero-bezel projected capacitive (PCAP) or Infrared (IR), both enable up to ten simultaneous touches for multi-user interaction. This touch technology offers a fast and extremely sensitive response similar to the experience on mobile devices and is compatible with Windows® 7 and Windows 8 operating systems. The IR touchscreen is 4mm thick with fully tempered glass and the PCAP touchscreen is 2.8mm thick with chemically strengthened glass.
Low-profile wall mounting kit available with features to allow cable access. State of the art HD display technology is utilized including a high contrast/brightness LED backlit LCD panel, extended color gamut with movie/ gaming/ photo modes, black level adjustment, and on-screen menu enhancements.
Optional, high performance computer modules are available which turn the 3202L into a completely integrated all-in-one computer without the need for any cables or additional mounting hardware. Computer modules are available in a choice of four models: ECMG2C-i3 based on a 3.4GHz, Intel® CoreTM 4th Gen i3 processor and HD4400 graphics; ECMG2C-i5 based on a 3.7GHz, Intel Core 4th Gen i5 processor and HD4600 graphics; ECMG2C-i7 based on a 4.0GHz, Intel Core 4th Gen i7 processor and HD4600 graphics; ECMG2C-AND based on a Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM processor. The high performance, commercial-grade computer modules make the 3202L a reliable platform that is interoperable with most content management servers and supports optimal partitioning of locally cached and network streamed content.